I cannot believe that it was 1 year ago that I was lying in a hospital bed holding my brand new little Bailey for the first time. I had no idea what was in store for me, but I knew that as long as I had my little bug everything would be fine!
I can’t believe that we have gone from this…
To this…
We had her 1-year check up today as well. Her stats are…
Weight: 26 lbs. 1 oz. – 95%
Height: 31 inches – 95%
Head: 46 cm – 76%
Just for a fun comparison here are David, Tucker and My stats from when we were 12 months…
David (no record of 12-month, so here is his 10-month)
Heights: 30 inches
Weight: 21 lbs. 15 oz.
Tucker
Weight: 32 lbs. 6 oz.
Height: 33.2 inches
Jenn
Weight: 26 lbs.
Height: 31.75 inches
So, as you can see, Bailey and I are right about the same, and Tucker is in a league of his own. No matter what, we think that Tucker and Bailey are absolutely perfect for how healthy they are.
Bailey is definitely getting a little personality of her own. It is great that she is finding her own opinions and voice, but at the same time…WHOA! You are only 1 sister, not 13. She is a sassy little bug. She definitely likes to let Tucker know when she wants something that he has. It is a good thing that he is so patient, especially with her.
She has the cutest grin ever. She does the cutest little quirky grin where she shows off her top teeth. It warms my heart. One of the things that people always say about her is, “She is such a smiley girl.” It makes me happy that she has such an ability to make others smile.
She is starting to become a climber, which makes my life SO much more difficult. But, that is the part of being a Mom.
She is willing to try almost anything once, food wise. She is definitely in the stage of throwing her food on the ground. Totally drives me nuts, but she thinks it is so funny.
She is on regular milk. I switched her over when she was 11 months old. I was tired of buying formula.
She is just the best daughter that we could ask for. We love her so much and can’t wait to see how she grows and matures.
Tonight we are heading to David’s parents house (just the kids and I), to go to the Temple Visitors Center with Grandpa, and then to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. Then we are staying the night so we can go to the Coast and the Tillamook Cheese factory tomorrow. So, I am sure that I will have plenty of pictures from that.
No comments:
Post a Comment