Tucker and Levi
Yeah, Tucker looks like he's 6-months old next to Levi
The Mize Cousins (This was taken earlier in January before Levi as born) Left to right... Joshua, Teddy, Tucker and Riley
David and I think he looks like such a big boy in this picture.
The Mize Cousins (This was taken earlier in January before Levi as born) Left to right... Joshua, Teddy, Tucker and Riley
David and I think he looks like such a big boy in this picture.
6 comments:
He is quite a handsome lad. I miss you.
He does look very grown up in that picture! he is too cute!!!
Such a cute baby boy. So glad we will be seeing him soon! I love the little outfits you dress him in. Mom
Lol...yeah he is sooo much bigger than that other little baby! Hahaha. Too cute!
He is getting so big, I love that you don't dress him like a "baby." I try to not do that with Oliver. Little men are so much cuter! :) Can't wait to meet him and see you guys!
Ok seriously...and you know I don't lie about this...he gets cuter and cuter....those cheeks are too much!
Post a Comment