Alright, they say when you set a goal you need to share it with others so you can be accountable for it. So here are my two PHYSICAL goals for this year...
1) Be back to my pre-pregnancy weight by Tuckers first birthday (November 19)
2) Run the Las Vegas 10K w/ my sister-in-law in December.
So, all support is needed and welcome. I am doing the couch to 5K program to get ready for the marathon. I plan on doing some 5K's during the summer to prepare. I will keep you all posted on my progress. :)
6 comments:
You go girl! You can do it!
Man I have been wanting to run a 10 k for sooo long! I wish we lived closer so I could do it with you!
I ran the Lake Tahoe Marathon and it was the coolest thing EVER. Not sure if I will do it again, but a big accomplishment! Good Luck. You can totally do it!
Nice comment on Mel and James blog-I was laughing so hard!
Thats awesome! GO get'em*
We'll be there to watch. Anything you set your mind to you accomplish.
Post a Comment