Thursday, November 13, 2008

Great In-Laws (David's Family)

I am so grateful for my in-laws. David's family is so great. Before I got married, or even met David, I told myself that I want to do all that I can to have a good relationship with my in-laws when I get married. I know too many people that just don't get along with their in-laws, and it makes me sad. So I made it my goal. I sure did get lucky! My in-laws are all great. I am grateful that I can feel comfortable enough to be at my in-laws without David around. I am grateful that I have never felt like someone who doesn't belong. From the very first moment I met them I felt like I was accepted for who I am, and I appreciate it so much. My in-laws are great and I hope they know how much I appreciate them. My brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law are so much fun! And my mother-in-law and father-in-law are so supportive.
Below is a picture of all of us last Christmas. My mother-in-law made the pants for us, and they are SO comfortable. I think we are getting some news ones this year too. YAY! I'm excited to see how cute Tucker's look, since they'll be so little! :)
Jon (Dad), Nate, Ryan, David, Loa (Mom)
Rachel, Sarah, Josh, Angie, Riley, Jenn, Teddy

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aww! I love you too. You make a great Mize, Jenn.