We have our house all decorated for Christmas. Well, at least as decorated as it will be this year with a 1-year old who wants to climb on everything, and pull anything down! It makes for some interesting days here. Anyway, the house looks pretty and festive. We decorated the tree after Bailey went to bed. Shortly after she woke up the next morning, we moved all of the lower decorations to the top half of the tree. Notice the gate in the background of the picture… That gate was surrounding the tree, and she still managed to get ornaments off. I must say, her face was very proud and priceless when she walked into my room hold 4 bulb ornaments in her hands. It’s a good thing she is cute.
Today I decided to do some holiday baking. The kids were all to willing to help me, and extremely anxious! We made hot chocolate stirers (spoons dipped in chocolate and then candy canes or marshmallows), cookies and hot chocolate.
As I was finishing up cleaning the kitchen, the kids were very quiet. As much as I wanted to just relish the moment, I thought I should check on them. I was pleased to find this. They were playing so well together. It made me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment