Yesterday afternoon Tucker decided that he didn’t need an afternoon nap. That resulted in Tucker driving me NUTS all afternoon. At one point I was so annoyed because everywhere I tried to step he would step there in front of me. UGH! As I was getting more and more frustrated I heard the song that happened to be playing at the time. It was Trace Adkins “You’re Gonna Miss This”. How ironic that as I was thinking, “I can’t wait until you grow out of the ‘I always want to be where you are’ stage”, the verse about the Mother apologizing about her kids is what I hear. At that point I just picked Tucker up and gave him a big kiss and hug, told him I love him. Then we sang and danced to the rest of the song. Funny how these things happen. :) Here is the song for you to enjoy…
2 comments:
I needed to hear this. It has been an adjustment to start all over with another baby and I find myself just 6 days in thinking "man I can't wait until she can do this or that". So thanks. I know I will be way sad when the newborn stage is over.
Well, I read through and updated myself on your blog since obviously I haven't been on blogger recently. I'm glad you had a good Christmas and things were so busy for us too so don't feel bad about anything. Now, I have some catching up of my own to do....
Post a Comment