Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Our New Apartment

We are finally moved into our new apartment. It took me longer than I wanted because I hurt my back last week while trying to play super woman getting it done in 2 days. Sometimes I forget that I can't do everything all at once, and being pregnant makes it that much harder. But, we are done none-the-less. The only thing we have left to do is put all of the empty boxes in our storage place. I have attached a slide show of pictures of our place. I hope you all enjoy them. There is a picture of David's TV in there. It was his Christmas/Birthday/Graduation/New Job/Anniversary gift and we got a GREAT deal on it, so he was excited. Note that all of the pictures that refer to office, guest room and baby room are all the same room. ;) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sara Marie said...

Hey jen! The new place is adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of that baby in the crib!!! Soon your whole house will be full of baby stuff!! I think it's a girl by the way!!! Cant wait to find out! Love you!

Aivaz Family said...

cute place. I, too, am excited to see pictures of the baby in the crib. Talk to you soon!!